Healthyandlush.com contains affiliate and advertising links, which helps the site to generate revenue. An affiliate link is a link to a product or service, and when you click through to sign up, make a purchase, sign up etc, then we receive a commission, at no extra cost to you. Some of our advertising partners include but are not limited to Amazon Associates, Topcashback, Profit Accumulator, Booking.com.
healthyandlush.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
The privacy of our visitors to healthyandlush.com is important to us. At healthyandlush.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit healthyandlush.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
When you subscribe to anything on healthyandlush.com, including free downloads or courses, you are required to double opt-in.
This means that you will be sent a confirmation email, and your subscription will not be live until you click that link.
When subscribing you will also be sent newsletters and other special offers. These special offers might come from third parties who we have teamed up with to bring you special offers, discounts and more. They will not have access to your name or email address unless you sign up.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of every email, or emailing me at email@example.com to be removed.
Please note that your details are stored with my mailing list provider, ConvertKit. I have access to your data which includes your name, email address and IP address.
My blog posts contain links to other websites, and I am not responsible for the content or the privacy policies on other websites.
I love reading your comments, and by leaving a comment you accept that:
- Comments may be published at the bottom of blog posts.
- Whatever you enter into the ‘name’ field will be public, so you may wish to use your first name or an alias.
- Your email address is not published, and by leaving a comment with your email address you are not subscribing to any newsletters from me (you might choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment, and there is a link to unsubscribe in any emails you are sent.)
- Your IP address will be logged when you leave a comment, this is not for public viewing.
Comments are held for moderation, and I approve them at my discretion.
Subject Access Request
If you want to see a copy of the information I hold about you, under section 7 of the Data Protection Act then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and email address. Your email needs to come from the email address you used so that I can make sure I am not sending personal data to the wrong person. If you no longer have access to the email account you used, then you will still need to let me know which email address you used, and provide photographic proof of ID such as a photo of your driving licence.
Please note that the law permits me one month to respond to a Subject Access Request.
If any data breaches do take place then I will let you know as soon as I am made aware of it.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers a newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the GDPR Cookies Policy Generator
However if you are still looking for more information then you can email email@example.com